- Posted by Gavin Soorma
- On December 20, 2018
- 1 Comments
Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud (DIPC) is an Oracle Cloud Service which offers a single platform to connect to and integrate with any number of heterogeneous both on-premise as well as Cloud data sources.
Proven existing data integration technologies like Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality are transformed into a single unified cloud platform that is able to access and manipulate hundreds of data sources.
It provides the tools to seamlessly move data – batch as well as real-time – between cloud and on-premises data sources as well as between third-party Clouds and the Oracle Cloud.
So what can we do with Data Integration Platform Cloud?
- Extract, load, and transform data entities of any shape and format (ODI)
- Synchronize or replicate selected data sources (GoldenGate)
- Perform data analytics and maintain data quality (EDQ)
- Profile, cleanse, analyze, and govern your data entities
- Integrate with big data technologies to ingest, transform and stream data
- Harnesses the capabilities of Oracle Stream Analytics to correlate events, add machine learning to applications, detect patterns, get intelligent data from logs and make real-time decisions by reacting intelligently
- Zero down time data migration
Coming soon ….!
Learn how to create and configure Data Integration Platform Cloud Instance, download and deploy remote agents and perform a zero downtime database upgrade of on-premise databases using the remote agents.