- Posted by Gavin Soorma
- On October 17, 2018
- 0 Comments
The fourth edition of the highly popular “Oracle Exadata Essentials for Oracle DBA’s” online training course will be commencing Sunday 11th November.
This hands-on training course will teach you how to install and configure an Exadata Storage Server Cell on your own individual Oracle Virtual Box platform as well as prepare you for the Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator exam (1Z0-070).
The classes will be from 10.00 AM US EST till 14.00 PM and entire session recordings are available in case a session is missed as well as for future reference.
The cost of the 5 week online hands-on training is $699.00, and the course curriculum is based on the Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop course offered by Oracle University which costs over USD $5000!
Book your seat for this training course via the registration link below:
In addition to the topics listed below, attendees will learn how to use CELLCLI to create and manage cell disks, grid disks and flash disks as well as how to configure alerts and monitoring of storage cells on their own individual Exadata Storage Server environments.
• Install Exadata Storage Server software and create storage cells on a VirtualBox platform
• Exadata Database Machine Components & Architecture
• Exadata Database Machine Networking
• Smart Scans and Cell Offloading
• Storage Indexes
• Smart Flash Cache and Flash Logging
• Exadata Hybrid Columnar Compression
• I/O Resource Management (IORM)
• Exadata Storage Server Configuration
• Database File System
• Migration to Exadata platform
• Storage Server metrics and alerts
• Monitoring Exadata Database Machine using OEM
• Applying a patch to an Exadata Database Machine
• Automatic Support Ecosystem
• Exadata Cloud Service overview
…. and more!
Here is some of the feedback received from the attendees of earlier training sessions: